FINANCIAL LITERACY CHALLENGE
PROMOTION AND SWEEPSTAKES
Protecting your information is important to both Churchill Mortgage and Ramsey Solutions™ (The Lampo Group, Inc.). The following guidelines set forth our general privacy practices and principles that apply to information we collect through the contests and promotions you've entered at www.daveramsey.com/school/challenge.
If you use other Ramsey Solutions or Churchill Mortgage sites, services or products, other policies may apply and we will make you aware of those.
Parents: With respect to the products and services found on daveramsey.com/school/challenge we do not market our services to children under the age of 14, nor do we knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
What information do we collect?
We may collect information, including personal information, about you, your spouse, your dependents, or your business when you use our services.
- Contact Information (e.g., name, phone number, address, and email address)
- Grade level and age of students
- School information (e.g. name of school, city, state and zip)
- Parent or guardian contact information
- Website, Mobile Application, and Email Usage Data
- Device Information (e.g., unique identifier, app version, operating system, network data, and phone state)
- Entry information
- Essays, test answers and survey responses
Where do we get this information?
You provide us most of the information we collect. We also receive information through certain digital technologies when you interact with us. Under certain circumstances, it may be that other entities (including schools or universities) may share this information with us.
We collect information directly from you.
We collect information you voluntarily provide as part of using our sites or entering our promotions and sweepstakes. This information includes information you provide as part of completing entry forms, taking quizzes or tests, submitting essays, or completing surveys. If you choose not to provide certain information we request, you may be excluded from any promotion or sweepstakes or similar offering.
We collect information when you use our sites.
We collect certain information and usage data whenever you interact with us, whether online, through a mobile application, or view an email. This data may include which websites you visit, what you click on, and when you performed those actions. These activities may be performed by us or a service provider acting on our behalf.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to facilitate your entry, participation, and completion of the promotions and contests located at www.daveramsey.com/school/challenge. It is possible that we may also use your information for our own internal research and information and to share certain research with faculty and administrators of schools, if requested. To the extent permitted by law, we may use your information to service and report on your account and to offer you relevant information, products, or services. We do not sell or distribute your information to third parties.
- Communications. We may use your information to communicate with you regarding any account, entry, completion, participation or other interactions with any promotion, sweepstakes or contest.
- Internal research. We may use your information for our own internal research and analysis. This can be used for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to service improvement and marketing analysis.
- Research reports. We may compile anonymous data and statistics from student quiz, tests or other contest-type participation. These statistics and information may be used publicly in marketing, content, or other lawful purposes. Regardless of the use of this information no personally identifiable information will be disclosed in any form.
- Offer you products and services. In certain cases, we may use your information to contact you about products and services offered by us or our affiliate companies. This may include delivery of our or our affiliate's newsletters or publications.
- Sharing with teachers. We may share anonymous aggregated data, including student participation rates and scores, to teachers and schools. Such data will not include personally identifying information.
How do we secure your information?
We are determined to keep your information private. We have even added measures to protect your personal information during transactions. For example, any payment or bank information is encrypted to ensure a safe and secure transaction.
All of the data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. We use vendors that specialize in providing secure online payment solutions. We take steps to make sure your information cannot be accessed via the internet.
With respect to email correspondence that is not of a transactional or relationship nature, you may choose to opt out or limit our use of your information. Likewise you may remove your name and information from any contest or promotion upon your request.
Privacy Notice Updates
This Privacy Notice may change. If we make a material change to this Privacy Notice, including a material change in the way we use any personal information collected, we will notify you by using one of the following methods at least thirty (30) days prior to the effective date of such change either via email or notice on our site.
This Privacy Notice is effective April 1, 2016. © 2016 Lampo Licensing, LLC.
If you have questions or need to contact us for any reason, please direct your contact to:
Attn: Education Solutions
1749 Mallory Lane
Brentwood, TN 37027