What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
March 20, 2017
One of my relatives just graduated from college with $20,000 in student loan debt. Her boyfriend graduated, too, and he has over $100,000 in student loan debt...
March 13, 2017
We're trying to get control of our finances, and my husband wants to close all our credit cards. I want to keep one and use the bill-pay option for monthly stuff like utilities...
- March 6, 2017 - Beware of overspending
- February 28, 2017 - What will won't work?
- February 20, 2017 - Fighting fear
- February 13, 2017 - Husband's business is dying
- February 6, 2017 - A good marketing idea
- January 30, 2017 - You're using it wrong
- January 23, 2017 - Run from that guy
- January 16, 2017 - To be unclear is to be unkind