What’s Dave Says?
Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and best-selling author Dave Ramsey, the Dave Says column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on Ramsey's radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show.Get the Dave Says Column
September 18, 2017
I graduated from college two years ago, and I have a good job making $60,000. I have about $10,000 in student loan debt, but my mom and dad have a real issue with their roof ...
September 11, 2017
I'm 58 years old and have nothing set aside for retirement. My wife and I are on Baby Step 2 of your plan and paying off debt ...
- September 4, 2017 - Separate accounts?
- August 28, 2017 - Pre-paid debit cards for kids?
- August 21, 2017 - You need a better plan
- August 14, 2017 - Turn this into a blessing!
- August 7, 2017 - Home improvement debt?
- July 31, 2017 - First, get a real job
- July 24, 2017 - A bad method at this stage
- July 17, 2017 - Using the grandchild for money